Wednesday 8 August 2012

'1st Sight' Evelle

Evelle



Evelle? What is Evelle. Let me introduce you to this product. Evelle is basically a food supplement tablet from Denmark by Pharma Nord. It has been in the market for quite some times. I was introduce to this product by my pharmacist. I finally decided to give Evelle a try after doing some research on the net which I found very little info. I have came across products with very minimal marketing effort but turned out to be worth buying. I hope, Evelle is one of them. I have never been an avid food supplement follower other than multivitamin which I have taken for years. I am 29 now and I noticed some changes physically, especially my skin. It is deffinately age related besides, been suffering from acne and oily skin eversince my puberty making it worst than ever.

So, I have started on Evelle for 3 days now. As instructed, 2 tablets a day and I've been taking one in the morning with an empty stomach and one in the evening about an hour before dinner.

Honestly, I have yet to see any improvements with my skin. I can't say much about nails, since I don't have any problems with them. They are always healthy and strong. However, I noticed that my hair does not drop as much as it used to. Of course, I did not count them but, I can see less hair on the bathroom's floor after hair wash. Not much on the bed or on the floor. So, I'm quite happy with it!!!

I guess, 3 days review to judge a product is really unfair. I will continue taking this product until completion and will do a second review. I hope to see changes especially on my skin as what Evelle has promised!!! 

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment